[PD] accountant's amends: deken v0.9.2 released

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Jul 7 20:52:41 CEST 2022

Am 7. Juli 2022 19:20:16 MESZ schrieb Dan Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com>:
>Ok, sorry for muddying this with my response. I suppose there is a slight gap between previous expectation and what a "proper menu" might be.

Right.

With "proper menu" I mean a normal menu, such as is found in the window-bar (the place where you would e.g. open a Pd-patch, or quit an application without shortcuts).
I have both idea how to call it so that people do not confuse it with some the old "context menu under a button".

My theory is that the current behaviour is (more) correct, allows for better extendibility in the future, is expected by anybody except by oldtimers who have been primed with the old behaviour, but is easy to adapt even for them.

mfg.sfg.jfd
IOhannes