[PD] TCL error Pd-0.52-2 Intel Mac

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jul 26 21:05:25 CEST 2022

Am 26. Juli 2022 18:41:02 MESZ schrieb Philip Stone via Pd-list <pd-list at lists.iem.at>:
>Yes, many, including tof/pmenu and others. I guess I’ll have to remove them and re-add them one-by-one to find which one it is.
> I was hoping the error message might contain a clue I didn’t recognize.

Well, you get the error message to start with.
Search all the binaries for a string like "NUMBER -fill" and you should be able to narrow down the culprit.

At a quick glance I would guess, that some object tries to update it's GUI representation on a canvas that is currently hidden, which might also help narrowing down...

mfg.sfg.jfd
IOhannes