[PD] bang [gemhead]?

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Sun Jul 31 14:05:36 CEST 2022

hello,
The timing to bang a gemhead is very specific. You need to bang it after the beginning of the rendering process and before the end of the rendering process. (In short, you need to use an other gemhead)
If you want to sync our render on a ~ object, the easiest solution is to use single buffering (with message "buffer 1" before the window creation).

This will open a can of worms depending on what you want to do, but let's solve 1 problem at a time...

An other solution is to set Gem fps to the frequency of the output of the env~ object (you can easily compute it).

Cheers