[PD] mobmubplat and env~

Giulio Moro giuliomoro at yahoo.it
Sat Aug 27 12:10:04 CEST 2022

Not that I have any experience with mobmuplat, but to validate whether it is the env~ object that stops working with the GUI, try to use its output to control audio output (e.g.: attached patch). This will tell you whether it's a GUI or env~ issue. If this works, maybe try throttling the messages you send to the numberbox?