[PD] Reading/writing a HID device current best practice?

Daniel Iglesia daniel.iglesia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:07:09 CEST 2022

I know this isn't the desired answer, but my strategy (a few years ago, on
Raspberry Pi, haven't tried HID since then) was to launch a python script
to listen for HID messages, then route them via UDP into a local port on
which Pd would listen and consume the messages. I don't recall if I had to
do some message unpacking in the python script or if I could just route the
raw data and unpack everything in Pd.