[PD] Reading/writing a HID device current best practice?

Albert Rafetseder albert.rafetseder at univie.ac.at
Wed Sep 7 10:20:52 CEST 2022

Thanks Alexandre! Who am I to disagree? ;-)

OK, I'll admit, I started yesterday to port [hid] to pd-lib-builder
because I've been wanting to learn that anyway. Phil indicated to me
that he has found a solution other than [hid], so there is no rush.

Nevertheless, I'm totally fine if you go ahead, progress is made, and
[hid] becomes available to Apple Silicon users faster.

Best regards,
   Albert.