[PD] App for iOS

Johnny Mauser joson.android at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 16 09:57:52 CEST 2022

Dearest community,

This will not be Pd related so sorry for x-posting. But I am novice in this next questions and trust you the most..

I am developing an Unity app which is supposed to show 3D-360° recordings within a Theater Performance and on my android phone tests are working fine. Now I came across the question how to deploy this app to iPhone users, and am reading that it needs to be published on the App Store. I think this would kill my efforts for iPhone, since the criteria to publish in the App Store can probably not be met.
Is there any workaround to deploy apps to iOS devices without building for each device seperatly?
Anything to trick this stupid safety process?

Greatfull for any experiences and ideas,

Jonas