[PD] looking for a simple eq

Kaj Ailomaa xequential at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 19:28:53 CEST 2022

(re-posting to the actual mail list)

The simplest way would be to use vstplugin~ and just use a vst plugin you
are used to.

Deken should include it. Go "Help" -> "Find Externals" and search for
"vstplugin~" (don't forget the "~")
Might be not all plugins work as expected (at least on Linux), but I've
used it on live stuff and it has worked pretty well for me.