[PD] Pd vanilla 0.52-2 Linux - white text on black background in menus and settings?

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 17:54:53 CEST 2022

Hi list,

I'm not sure how but when I now run Pd I have menus, borders and setting
windows inverted with white text on black background. Patches are still
black on white as normal. However as a side effect I also have 'edit'
windows like the Pd About one or windows for editing text objects (e.g.
[text define foo] as white text on white background.
Here is a screenshot:
https://i2.paste.pics/242b27a707328abfd99328a2d0fadbe8.png

I can't remember consciously doing anything to get this behaviour so I'm
wondering if it's something new in Pd, a Tcl/Tk glitch or something I
touched by mistake... and most importantly, how to revert to the default
look.

This is Pd 0.52-2 on Linux Manjaro installed via pacman from the
community repository.

Any hint welcome!

Thanks,
Lorenzo