[PD] looking for a simple eq

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Wed Sep 28 10:22:38 CEST 2022

> that we know from vst-eq-plugins
Then why not use a VST plugin, as suggested by Kaj? Use the right tool
for the job!

Personally, I tend to use VST plugins for all "conventional" audio
processing tasks, such as compressor, limiter, EQ, reverb, so I can
focus on the actual sound synthesis/processing in Pd.

If your patch is supposed to run on a Raspberry Pi, or any other
platform that does not support VST plugins, that's a different story, of
course.

Christof