[PD] selecting audio device by device name using startup flag

Fede Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 18:59:28 CEST 2022

Hi Jakob,

To circumvent this, what I often do from the menu is save a preferences file. First you hook up all your devices and tell pd to use them from the GUI. Then you “Save To” a specific file. This way, you can use the -prefsfile command line flag to specify the path to that preferences file.

You can then manually edit the preferences file if you need to change it.

Best,

Fede

fdch.github.io