[PD] [hidraw] pre Deken release. was:(Reading/writing a HID device current best practice?)

Sebastian Lexer s.lexer at incalcando.com
Thu Oct 6 16:05:58 CEST 2022

Amazing, I could only test running it on the M1 itself without any
additional equipment, but all seems to work as expected.

After going through the 'malicious software stuff' I'm getting data
results for devices 4-7. Ech of these report xy coordinate changes on
the touchpad. Roughly >250 for right or up movements and <5 for left and
down.

Would hidraw enable to get access multitouch data? Like fingerpincher on
Max?

All best,
Sebastian