[PD] [hidraw] pre Deken release. was:(Reading/writing a HID device current best practice?)

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 16:41:43 CEST 2022

Hi William,

Thanks for the test. I did an ad-hoc codesign but seems it is not
enough. Now I signed with a self certificate:

     https://nc.nubegris.com.ar/index.php/s/KL3dF777TPwTkM9

I'm not sure if your mac can test this one as you already got the file
in your white list.

If you know a way to not get false positives tests are welcomed.

(also for anyone else reading with an arm64 macOS).