[PD] [hidraw] pre Deken release. was:(Reading/writing a HID device current best practice?)

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 22:32:50 CEST 2022

Thanks Hans!

I thank all the M1 testers.

Seems I'll wait for Dan's makefile for the notarizing stuff. Or later
try to update if possible my Xcode VM (as in iem-ci.yml) to be able to :
"try to switch to the latest and greatest XCode, so we get 'altool'" and
stuff.

M1 users please note that is not that simple (for me or you) to (build
and) share arm64 binaries.

The worst case scenario I see from the tests is that you'll have to go
ahead with "malicious software" warning or I simply build with an older
VM and for intel x86_64.

Thanks again for all the testers.