[PD] Question re comport on Raspberry Pi

Kerry Hagan klhagan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 17:04:47 CEST 2022

Hi all,

Thanks for the advice! It turns out I was abusing the make command line in my ignorance.

Imagine my sheepishness when I saw I only had to type ‘make’ without all the arguments.

Comport compiled and working. And thanks for the kindness.

Kerry

Sent from a mobile device. Please forgive terse rudeness, typos, awkward autocorrects.