[PD] Alternative for array to show curves?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 18:16:51 CEST 2022

Before you rewrite the whole thing, maybe it's a bug on the platform...?

Another option is not to use the Pd GUI at all and make a custom GUI using OpenGL via something like SDL or OpenFrameworks, then communicate with Pd via networking / OSC. IN fact, you could avoid the desktop GUI altogether and get some graphics mem, CPU, and RAM back. That is my preferred approach for embedded where I'm using Pd for audio and mappings but do not need to patch once things are prepared.

> On Oct 9, 2022, at 12:00 PM, pd-list-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>

> Let me add that I had never any issues like that on Intel or AMD processors
> over the last 10 years.
>
> It only happens on the Paspberry Pi.
>
> The same software always runs flawlessly on these other systems updating all
> graphics normally as they should.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>