[PD] faustgen~ still actively developed?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 13:37:46 CEST 2022

Em ter., 11 de out. de 2022 às 08:24, Scott R. Looney <
scottrlooney at gmail.com> escreveu:

> i suppose if you wanted to you could file an issue on Github.

Yup, or anyone else. I don;t really care, I never used it cause I just
don't use Faust, but would like to mess with Faust someday :)

> i would just use Faust on the website or in FaustLive to develop and test
> the DSP files and then use PD to run them as a plugin, so opening the code
> box wasn't as important to me

I know it is usable, I'm just saying this external is not fully working on
vanilla.

Anyway, again, CEAMMC has an external that is vanilla compatible that runs
Faust code I believe.

cheers