[PD] faustgen~ still actively developed?

alfonso santimone alfonso.santimone at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 17:07:01 CEST 2022

Hi all guys,
thanks for the hints about faustgen2~ which i totally missed.
>From a quick test on the faustgen2~ help patch, everything seems to work
fine at least on Windows 11 - 64bit.
What a good addition would this be to PlugData and Camomile!
In a certain way it's a kind of Max's gen~ for Pd....

Alfonso Santimone
soundcloud.com/alfonsosantimone
www.elgallorojorecords.bandcamp.com/
<https://elgallorojorecords.bandcamp.com/>