[PD] [hidraw] pre Deken release. was:(Reading/writing a HID device current best practice?)

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 19:12:22 CEST 2022

@ Dan

Thanks for sharing this. I'll be digging about  ` you need an Apple
Developer account (and Apple ID to sign up for one)`. If there's no
workaround about the us$100 i'll be giving up notarizing builds. Do you
know of a way to not send money to the thieves (if i'm not mistaken) ?

or to put it in another way:

if I don't codesign/notarize the builds: is just that users have an
"open anyway" dialog? or is it a total "show stopper" that quits Pd?

Which way should I go without the $100 ?