[PD] Pd as a VST on Wine

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Wed Oct 12 10:06:53 CEST 2022

Hey all,

On 6/10/22 6:29 pm, Jean-Yves Gratius wrote:
> @ Lucas Cordiviola
> Great to hear that you compiled pdVst to current Pd version.
> I don't work anymore on Windows, so I'm happy if you can go further and
> maintain this project alive.

Thanks to the new PdVST release by Lucas Cordiviola I managed to achieve
  lifelong dream of making tracked music with Pd for effects and
procedural composition.

I made a short video about the workflow here in case it is useful to
anybody else:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xp4WvOmv0c

The whole thing is Free Software as OpenMPT runs on top of Wine on Linux.

Feeling very grateful to Jean-Yves Gratius, Lucas Cordiviola, and Miller
and everyone who works on Pd & OpenMPT! 🙏

Cheers,

Chris.

--
https://mccormick.cx/