[PD] convert an audio signal to floats at single audio sample precision

Derek Holzer macumbista at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 18:51:14 CEST 2022

Hi Tim,

this does almost the opposite of what I want, it converts audio to
colors. I need to look up the pixel values in a video image and get them
out, eventually as audio.

For the deep dive, you can see my Rutt/Etra Scan Processing emulation in
the Vector Synthesis library:

https://github.com/macumbista/vectorsynthesis

Work sample:

https://vimeo.com/597359064

Also, the [pix_sig2pix~] object is also limited by the blocksize.

Best!
D.