[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.53-0test2 released

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 19:51:50 CEST 2022

I'm noticing that pasting text into object boxes or comments produces an
extra trailing whitespace character. This happens on both 0.53-0test1 and
test2, and I'm running it on macOS 12.6 Monterey with M1 hardware. This
doesn't happen for me with 0.52-2. Minor detail, but worth fixing if it's
easy.

Thanks for the update!
William

On Sat, Oct 22, 2022 at 2:11 PM Miller Puckette via Pd-announce <
pd-announce at lists.iem.at> wrote:

> To Pd-announce:
>
> Pd version 0.53-0test2 is available from http://msp.ucsd.edu/software.htm
> or (source only) via github: https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data
>
> This contains more bug fixes and documentation updates.
>
> Iohannes is still working on an update to teh string translation
> mechanism; I'm planning to incorporate that into the final release,
> hopefully early next week.
>
> cheers
> Miller

William Brent

“Great minds flock together”
Conflations: conversational idiom for the 21st century

www.conflations.com