[PD] Pd 0.53-0test2 scrollers

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 24 03:35:05 CEST 2022

I'm getting the same problem on linux... and 0.52-2 is working correctly.

It looks like IEM GUIs are displaying empty strings above themselves by default
(you can see this by making a new toggle and moving it close to the top of the
window).  At some point I "fixed" this by suppressing displaying empty labels -
this must have been reintroduced.

I'm glad you spotted this one...

cheers