[PD] Pd 0.53-0test2 scrollers

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Oct 24 17:50:08 CEST 2022

On 10/24/22 17:30, Roman Haefeli wrote:
> On Mon, 2022-10-24 at 11:36 +0200, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
>>
>> i'm definitely favouring the first solution (not drawing at all).
>

> Me too. Oh my.... I'd rather do not think about the time I spent
> relocating empty labels in order to suppress scrollbars in my patches.
> It never occurred to me to open an issue about it   :-(

i've submitted a "solution" for the problem (and it's included in
Pd-0.53-0test3), which simply moves empty labels to some place that is
hopefully within the visible area of the object anyhow.

it works for the simple case, but if you have large labels (as compared
to the size of the object itself) then it won't.
it's better than it used to be, but still...

gmfds
IOhannes