[PD] [PD-announce] [array-abs] library

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 20:02:25 CEST 2022

Cool, thanks to everyone for the references. I'll check these out and will
look for ways to incorporate some of the efficiencies. The choice of
resizing arrays internally or externally is a tough one...maybe an option
for either is the way to go.

And about the timbreID examples: I caused some confusion by taking my
website down a few years back. But I did exactly what you're
suggesting...made a git repo for timbreIDLib, including a link to the most
recent examples package. You can find that here:
https://github.com/wbrent/timbreIDLib. Just scroll down in the README and
you'll see the link. The binaries available via deken are current with the
main branch, so you should be good to just grab the examples and check out
the latest version of the timbre space patch.