[PD] undefined symbol

Alexandros adrcki at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 10:13:48 CET 2022

I'm trying to make an external with the source being split in five
files, where all are included in the main file that creates the object.
This is someone else's code (given freely), not aimed at Pd, and I would
like to maintain this structure, rather than write everything in the
main file.

I'm using pdlibbuilder's Makefile and the compilation process succeeds
with a few warnings about unused parameters, but when I try to create
the object in Pd, I get the following error:

undefined symbol: set_char_to_indx

set_char_to_indx is a function defined in one of the files included in
the main file and it is used in one place in the main file. How can it
be solved?