[PD] Patch won't open

Alexandros adrcki at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:04:56 CET 2022

I remade the patch and now it opens. I've no idea why. I did set log to
4, but nothing concerning this patch was being printed. Also, I did
launch Pd from a terminal and there was nothing there either. Pretty
mysterious. Anyway, now the patch opens again. I'll come back here if I
encounter this strange issue again.