[PD] cannot find ggee external - I need [shell] or [command]

mick mengucci misturapura at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 15:22:01 CET 2022

  Hi list
I need the [shell] object to trigger python codes from within Pure Data.

 I am trying on raspberry os, with a raspberry 4, Pd version 0.51.4.
But it would be usefull also for pc as in schools I rarely meet linux
users, unfortunately.

I checked here
https://puredata.info/docs/ListOfPdExternals/

where it says that flatspace or ggee or flatspace/ggee would have this
object.
But in Dekken (Find externals) I do not get any result.

I also saw that Alexandros suggests [command] but which external do I need
installed?

--

MKSTURA.EU
MISTURAPURA.NET <http://WWW.MISTURAPURA.NET>