[PD] metro and dsp error interacting

Simon Iten itensimon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 13:11:09 CET 2022

unfortunately i don’t know what starts the behaviour. when i had the dsp disabled the raspberry would just start up sometimes with the metro 1000 object banging out constantly. now with dsp enabled, this does not happen anymore but the metro sometimes stops. when i then look at the pd window i see a i/o error which led me to believe the two things are related.

i don’t think the raspberries have any suspend state, they merely shut down (send a black image) to the display.