[PD] some gui objects with grey background in help patches?

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Fri Nov 18 22:16:31 CET 2022

* Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com> [2022-11-18 19:41]:
> Of course the help files that are purely "blank" and "white" are the ones
> that have no iemguis...
Thank you Alexandre,
I might not be up to date here, but is a toggle object an iemgui?

I think my issue with (in)consistency stems from a pedagogical point of
view. I find that reading help-patches often means establishing a relation
between one's own patch and the help patch. Now if that help patch has
a globally different visual approach, and the (toggle) objects that one
creates looks differently by default, I find it an extra cognitive load,
especially for novices.

I am sorry I am bringing this up here on the list and not on github in
advance, but i don't monitor all commits there.

Thanks for the discussion,
-as always appreciated!