[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 212, Issue 22

bbob fluxmonk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 14:21:46 CET 2022

---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com>
> To: "Peter P." <peterparker at fastmail.com>, pd-list at lists.iem.at
> Bcc:
> Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 15:07:56 -0300
> Subject: Re: [PD] some gui objects with grey background in help patches?

> …. I see your point, but I don't think you can speak for others…

If it’s a matter of group consensus, I would add a vote against the colored
backgrounds.  As a professor, it is not helpful when teaching - I’ll
introduce that topic when appropriate.  And a primary stated purpose of the
help files is to allow easy copy/paste code examples, so they should focus
only on the object of help file, not any additional GUI design enhancements.

- bbob d.