[PD] some gui objects with grey background in help patches?

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Tue Nov 22 13:32:23 CET 2022

I wanted to add my voice here to say that I like the work Alex did and
appreciate the many many bug fixes, clarifications, the drive for
consistency and readability across the help patches. Alex dedicated a
significant time to this and in my view the result is convincing and a
clear improvement. I acknowledge that purists may be offended but on the
other hand they can keep using Pd 0.49 if they like things to stay as
they were. I think Dan is right with his conclusion.

Max