[PD] some gui objects with grey background in help patches?

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:56:46 CET 2022

On Tue, 2022-11-22 at 13:32 +0100, Max wrote:
> I wanted to add my voice here to say that I like the work Alex did
> and
> appreciate the many many bug fixes, clarifications, the drive for
> consistency and readability across the help patches.

I agree with Max and Dan here. I appreciate the work done by Alex and I
think it's a clear improvement. On the specific issue of colors, I'm
indifferent. However, he's the one who did the work and who had to
decide on many little things. It's in the nature of such proceedings
that not everyone agrees on the every last detail. My impression is
opinions on the color issue are mixed and not clear-cut, thus I doubt
time on making everything black-white again is well spent.

Roman