[PD] [OT] Dev gig in Montreal

Dafydd Hughes dafydd61 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:37:53 CET 2022

Hey everyone

Mods please remove if this isn’t allowed.

I haven’t posted here in a while, but I’ve enjoyed lurking, and am glad the
community’s still active.

I have a friend in Montreal who’s looking for someone local-ish to help him
with some sound/interactive/RPi projects. They’re not explicitly Pd,
although I believe that would be an option; however, if you’re into Pd
you’re probably the sort of person who could do the work.

I know one of these has a pretty short timeline; not sure about others. I
can vouch for him that he’s a super good person and won’t be a jerk.

If you think you might be interested, please contact me directly at
dafydd61 at pm.me and I’ll put you in touch.

Cheers
Dafydd