[PD] some gui objects with grey background in help patches?

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Tue Nov 22 20:15:00 CET 2022

I am putting up a proposal about using colors in vanilla the help
patches for discussion. I think these patches should

- Emphasize and encourage users to use the color features of GUI
  elements by showing that in their respective help patches.
- Use colors in vanilla help patches to highlight essential objects and actions, for
  example to indicate the one single bang button I need to press to start an example
  therein.
- Stick to the non-color versions otherwise when no highlighting is
  necessary, as for example the toggles for loudspeaker channels in
  testtone.pd

Looking forward to a fruitful discussion,