[PD] some gui objects with grey background in help patches?

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Tue Nov 22 21:58:09 CET 2022

Dear Lucas, list,

I am looking forward to get a discussion going, but for this we need
more views from others. I would indeed see an improvement to refrain
from colors ("extra grey stuff") where it doesn't highlight things.

I can live with many things, including all shades of grey. Just trying
to improve things (like everyone else I guess).

* Lucas Cordiviola <lucarda27 at hotmail.com> [2022-11-22 21:18]: