[PD] some gui objects with grey background in help patches?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 03:03:19 CET 2022

Em ter., 22 de nov. de 2022 às 18:00, Peter P. <peterparker at fastmail.com>
escreveu:

> I am looking forward to get a discussion going, but for this we need
> more views from others.

>From my experience, this discussion is getting quite special attention in
this list with 35 messages so far (and counting). I counted a dozen people
engaged. This is about as good as it gets... Moreover,  I did a facebook
poll which now amounts to 33 votes. You sent 13 emails already and people
are still responding to you. Some people probably just decided not to get
into this and are aware. Between the list and facebook, that's at least 50
people. Don't worry, this is on!

I counted only 2 people strongly opposing to colors, yours and bbob's but
you're the one really going for it :) Not that I wanna say you shouldn't.
Where I'm getting at is that it seems you're not succeeding in resonating
your voice. The bottom line is: I think this discussion *is* going and
happening, but maybe not the way you'd hope...

cheers