[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 212, Issue 35

Philip Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Wed Nov 23 18:23:58 CET 2022

Hi Kerry,

I’ve been running my system on M1/Monterrey-Pd 53.0 with no issues, and am enjoying the performance boost immensely. Any externals I haven’t been able to get, I’ve compiled (I can’t speak for GEM, though).

You say: “Miller told me that it may not handle Pd’s real time processes, that he saw messages about problems.”

That would certainly be a concern!  I haven’t heard anything about this; can you (or Miller) please elaborate?

Phil Stone
Davis, CA  USA