[PD] http get/post request in pd. how to?

KHM Mail t.hartmann at khm.de
Sat Nov 26 11:06:36 CET 2022

Thank you… but I really can not find out  how to open/install .dek files with deken in pd 0.53…
How can I do that?

>> they are known to be buggy, and will not load on Mac OS X

Yes, there seems a library missing: (purest_json 1.4.3)

/Users/tobias.hartmann/Documents/Pd/externals/purest_json/rest.pd_darwin: dlopen(/Users/tobias.hartmann/Documents/Pd/externals/purest_json/rest.pd_darwin, 0x000A): Library not loaded: '/opt/homebrew/opt/json-c/lib/libjson-c.5.dylib'
  Referenced from: '/Users/tobias.hartmann/Documents/Pd/externals/purest_json/rest.pd_darwin'
  Reason: tried: '/opt/homebrew/opt/json-c/lib/libjson-c.5.dylib' (no such file), '/usr/lib/libjson-c.5.dylib' (no such file)
rest
... couldn't create

Best, Tobias

______________________________

Dr. Tobias Hartmann
Künstlerisch-Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter / Assistant Professor

exMedia - Sound

Kunsthochschule für Medien Köln /
Academy of Media Arts Cologne

Peter-Welter-Platz 2