[PD] some gui objects with grey background in help patches?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 06:58:48 CET 2022

For the record, I just realized default colors of iemguis is note "pure
white" as we've been discussing.

Sure it is "witheish", more precisely, it is "FCFCFC" instead of "FFFFFF"
(pure white). So a very light grey color (99% brightness in the grey
scale). This is not a regression, it's the same in pd 0.48, which I also
tested.

I don't know why or where that happens in the code

cheers