[PD] default colors of iemguis (was: some gui objects with grey background in help patches?)

Simon Iten itensimon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 07:55:27 CET 2022

i think what roman is trying to say is that the color was indeed displayed
as white back in the days (in 6bit) and the two trailing zeros are there
because the value was shifted two positions to the left (<< 2 binary
operation) to align with 8bit variables more conveniently... (or maybe i
misunderstood completely)