[PD] RPI4 GPIO

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Mon Dec 5 18:25:28 CET 2022

Maybe helpful :
 (for  100+ GPIOs if you need to drive solenoids or the like)

Once ago doing a robot player for xylophones I needed a lot of GPIOs and used
the GPIO-monster Olimex-A20 (maybe compares with RPI3), and we at Atelier
Algorythmics wrote a kernel driver for it and a pd externals using this.

- https://git.iem.at/pd/gpioASR

its general linux kernel stuff, still beta and we did not test it on other
boards very much and did not get the time to enhance it ...

Please inform me if anybody succeeds and open for suggestions, we want to
develop it further for a new piayer piano electronics...

mfg
   winfried