[PD] [random] and seed value

Sebastian Shader sebfumaster at aol.com
Sun Dec 11 23:34:14 CET 2022

well it used to be the case that it was difficult to save per-abstraction parameters. with the addition of [savestate]I don't think that's as much of a factor anymore.

 In the past you could have a simple abstraction that could increment a value held in a message box to supply a different seed everytime a patch was loaded.
But now you could do basically the same with [savestate] I think. (and don't have to store save state outside the abstraction yourself)
of course the most common suggestion is to use [date] and [time] from zexy. maybe the better solution is to put those objects into vanilla..
 because such an abstraction would be very simple also.

-seb