[PD] sonogram abstraction idea with data structures.

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 23:49:47 CET 2022

Generating and displaying many structs can be very slow, it might not be
the most efficient way. Not sure internally if it's better to bang~ a
whole table, or find a method to go not so fast. Anyway, when generating
structs, it will help if the window where they will be drawn is closed.

I think the eargram library had already a sonogram also based on data
structures, probably using timbreId.

I also did some own improvements to the partial tracer file (for both
analysis and synthesis), there were some small bugs/incoherences there:
(not sure if this picture will show in the list)