[PD] sonogram abstraction idea with data structures.

Pierre Alexandre Tremblay tremblap at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 09:58:23 CET 2022

Data structures get super slow with a few hundred items. For instance, I will have to recode in C our fluid.plotter (and I’m waiting for the new gui interface hinted at) because it gets sluggish… I love the struct paradigm for smaller sets but when you hit 15k points, which is easy in fluid.land, it is not possible to use it.

For the code lift, just put a note to send back the love :)