[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.53-1test1 released

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 02:03:56 CET 2022

hey, thanks for merging documentations today :) really glad it made it ;)

Still inspired by my work with the documentation, I found a couple of
issues with [sigmund~] that are in conflict to what we have in its help
file and I have a PR for it.

One commit prevents reading a table when not invoked with the '-t' flag, as
it mentions it only works then.

The other one disregards the need of a 5th debug flag, making it optional.
In fact, the truth is that this flag isn't really working, we'd need to
change the code so it could actually 'debug'. Hence, I think it makes sense
to make this optional and remove from the documentation for now and only
bring it back if we make it work in the future (but keeping it optional).

see https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1851

cheers