[PD] [PD-announce] [leapmotion] version 0.2.0 on deken

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 23:31:27 CET 2022

Hi all,

After years of using Chikashi Miyama's [leapmotion] object, I decided to
fork his repo in order to make some changes and build against the most
recently available Leap SDK for macOS (2.3.1). Information about specific
changes can be found by visiting the repo:
https://github.com/wbrent/leapmotion. I've also uploaded deken packages for
macOS/Intel and Linux.

Note that this external is for the original Leap Motion Controller, and not
the current Ultraleap Controller. I may keep working on this in order to
use the latest Leap SDK (5.7.2) for Ultraleap compatibility under Linux and
Windows, but there seems to be no plan for supporting that device under
macOS, hence the freeze at SDK 2.3.1 for now...

I hope it's helpful to someone out there!
William

--
William Brent

“Great minds flock together”
Conflations: conversational idiom for the 21st century

www.conflations.com