[PD] [PD-announce] 🎄 Ugly Patch Contest 2023 🎄 Call for submissions 🎄

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 18:22:13 CET 2022

On 22/12/2022 13:43, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> Dear fellow patchers,
>
> (please distribute in your favorite peer-group, on discord, telegram,
> IRC, fb, twitter^Dmastodon, whatever)
>
> it's the time of the year where one reflects on their past achievements.
> A perfect time for reviewing patches you have written in 2023 (or 2012;
> or whenever).

Nice!

[...]

> But fear not: patches are going to be anonymized, to the extend that
> it's no longer possible to guess their original function (or author).

Actually I think the fun is to actually know what object / message / ...
is in the patch so maybe allow (upon consent) authors to leave patches
un-anonymized? I wouldn't have much problem (shame) to share some rather
ugly spaghettized patches, especially from my initial Pd (nah also
recent ones when you 'just want to make sound...') :-)

Lorenzo