[PD] PdParty 1.3.2

hans w. koch hansw.koch at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 17:07:36 CET 2022

hi dan,

congratulations and thank you for the great work!
finally starting to join the (Pd)Party as a longtime MobMuPlat user (which still works on the newest iOS, but sadly hasn´t caught up w recent developments in Pd/libPd esp. w regards to multichannel).

one question: in the release notes for 1.3.0/1.3.1 you mention
* added multi_channel test patch
where would i find that?

three cheers

hans