[PD] Old patch unable to run

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Tue Jan 17 00:02:27 CET 2023

Dear BadMuthaHubbard, (one of my favourite email addresses on this list
since long)

a quick check in the SVN repository of old externals yielded
	miXed/doc/help/toxy/tot-help.pd
which makes me assume there is a tot object in either a lib called
[miXed] or [toxy], maybe courtesy of Krzsystof Czaya or Hans-Christoph
Steiner. A quick startpage.com search brings up results which may
indicate that [toxy] is by now unmaintained. Others may have better
knowledge of its current situation.

cheersz, P

* Chuckk Hubbard <badmuthahubbard at gmail.com> [2023-01-16 21:17]: